5 Reasons To Call Your Attorney General on Tuesday, March 29
Tomorrow is the day where you and thousands of people will call our Attorneys General to demand a strong settlement against the big banks. Why is your phone call so important?
- The 50 state AG’s are starting negotiations with the big banks to hammer out settlement details NOW.
- A settlement decision could be made as early as May!
- The big banks are going to do everything they can to weaken any settlement that holds them accountable. (They are already crying foul against the first soft settlement proposed by the 50-state Attorneys General in early March.)
- A strong settlement means that millions of homeowners who are the victims of fraudulent mortgages could stay in their homes, while millions more could receive restitution.
- A weak settlement means that those responsible for perpetrating massive mortgage fraud would continue to get away with their crimes.
|Who:||YOU + thousands of others|
|What:||Call your Attorney General and demand a strong settlement with the big banks.|
|Where:||From your work, home, or place of business|
|When:||Tomorrow, March 29th|
|Why:||Because the Attorneys General must hold the big banks accountable.|
|How:||The phone number, a sample telephone script, and other details will be sent to you tomorrow morning.|
Call your Attorney General tomorrow to demand they choose a side: the homeowners they’ve sworn to protect or the big banks that broke the law and bankrupted the economy.
To see the full list of settlement demands, please visit The Homeowner’s Bottom Line.